Friday, March 9, 2012

Sorry...

For perhaps the first time, I really don't know what to write about.  Sorry!  I have a lot on my mind...but just personal stuff...not really anything of interest to all of you...haha...so I guess I'll just say that I can't believe I've already been here for two months!  It totally feels like it was just one month!  And now I only have about two months left!  Just writing it is making me want to cry.  I miss everyone at home...but I'm so not ready to leave.  I keep telling myself I have to stop thinking about it because I still have a lot of time left...but it's hard...

6 comments:

  1. Jaclyn, I love reading your blog. It sure sounds like you are having such a fun time. Thanks for sharing all your experiences with us so we can enjoy it too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet, Kate! I'm so glad! I sure love reading your sweet sister's emails! Isn't her growth incredible?!

      Delete
  2. My heart goes out to you, sweet girl! I will be praying EXTRA hard for you -- love, love, love, mommy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thanks so much, Mommy! But please don't worry about me...I'm really okay! = )

      Delete
  3. I can't believe it's only been two months! I miss talking to you sooo much but I know the experience you are having is priceless...so I keep telling myself I need to be happy for the greater good ;) Can we google hangout or something sometime soon please?? Oh and your Momma misses ya too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! It's like flown by and yet feels like I've been here forever! You're so sweet, though! I MISS TALKING TO YOU, TOO!!!! It's so weird how every single Sunday since that first one, something has gone wrong with my internet = / But if you're ever on Skype...I'm always signed in when I'm on my computer at night. If we can't catch each other soon, though, we'll definitely need to make a date! = )

      Delete