Monday, February 13, 2012

It’s February 13th!

What’s so special about that day, you ask?  Well…only that one of my best friends in the world was born 22 years ago!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECCA!!!!  Becca is the most amazing friend anyone could ask for.  Whether we’re out in Waikiki partying it up on Halloween or talking in our pjs on her couch until 3 am…we always have fun - and never run out of things to talk about = )  She tells me the honest truth, but knows how to say it in a way that’s not hard to take.  She’s an awesome listener and gives great advice…and she often knows what I’m thinking or feeling better than I do.  She’s supportive, giving, understanding, and oh so caring!  When I’m sad, she feels it just as much as I do.  And if you mess with me…you’ll have her to answer to…haha = )  She knows me so well…including my flaws and shortcomings, and still loves and accepts all of me.  I can’t even begin to mention the fun times we’ve had - dancing, eating, hiking, eating, playing Frisbee and soccer, eating, playing games, eating, watching movies, New Girl, and The Office…eating…haha = )  And she and her very understanding husband put up with me like I’m their child…haha…sleeping over all the time, going out to dinner with just them two, and pretty much constantly crashing their marriage = /  I’m so grateful to have this incredible lady in my life!!!!

Such a Becca face = )


And this is SO classic Becca laughing!  The head back...
the clenched fist...I just wish you could see her face!




3 comments:

  1. Hi sweetheart! I didn't know Becca is a 2/13 birthday -- with you being 1/13, you guys were meant to be friends!! What a cute post -- with you gone, I miss Becca, too, so I was so happy to see her adorable face :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! But yeah..I'll be sure to pass the message on = )

      Delete