I guess it's about time to update my blog since I am no longer on a solo adventure. So...meet the Ntows! We are so grateful for the love, joy, and sunshine in our lives! Although our life together isn't always sunny, we have weathered the storms together (God, Terry, and I) until the sun is shining once again. We know that as long as we put our faith, hope, trust, and belief in God, we will always find sunshine in our lives.
Monday, February 27, 2012
Shucks...
We haven't had internet all weekend, so today I went to the school to type up my blog entries for Sunday and today...and when I went to post them I found out the school doesn't have internet right now! And of course...I come home and we have internet now...haha = / But since it's already typed and saved on that computer I'll just try to post them tomorrow. Sorry for such a lame one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you have internet again :)
ReplyDelete