Friday, January 13, 2012

3 Trips in a Week

So today was the third trip to the airport because yay!…my bag came…and boo!…they took the iPad = (  I got my bag…and when I opened it, everything was a mess again.  They had totally ripped open bags that were tied in there and things were smashed and boxes were broken.  The box that had the iPad in it was right on top and I got so excited when I felt something inside…but then I realized it was just the case.  I totally felt like I was gonna cry.  I felt so bad cause Chuks was sitting right there and watching…and I could totally feel his disappointment.  I feel so stupid; why didn’t I put it in my carry-on?!…duh!  The whole thing has just really put me in bad spirits.  At the airport all I wanted to do was call my mama…but instead I called Belgium and they told me to email…so now I’m just waiting for a response = /  It was the first time I‘ve been able to get on the internet since I first arrived, so I took some time to check my email (125 new messages!) and Facebook.  I saw Daniel’s email, which made me feel even more like I wanted to cry, and made me wanna be in NC playing Trouble with them…and posts from Jules and Ayo, which brought on another wave of homesickness.  It was weird seeing that people’s lives are all still going on as normal.  Well…writing is sure therapeutic because I’m already feeling a lot better = )  Now on a brighter note, the Fossil watch was there! = )  And I think everything else, except for my box of glasses cleaner-things…random!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Jacy! ... sorry you are suffering some ... feel even more grateful for my birthday wishes from you, now knowing how many messages you had! ... love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristen! Hopefully things will all get worked out! And Maren...no worries! Things really are too good for the most part! = )

    ReplyDelete