| Most big restaurants, businesses, schools, etc. have these small billboard sign things in front of them because there's really no other way to know where things are or find things |
Haha…that’s the song I’m listening to right now. Behind the house, where Chuks holds the events and parties for his business, is a “Comedy Court” every other day. I haven’t been there yet, but sounds like it’s a Hawaiian Brian’s/sports bar kine deal. They play football games and music and have a pool table and serve drinks and stuff. So…there’s pretty much a steady stream of music that I can faintly hear from my room…and can hear clearly from my bathroom and the kitchen. It was so funny! The first night I’m in the bathroom getting ready for bed and I hear, “Get Ur Freak On” and “Tonight (I’m Loving You)” and I’m like…wow - the neighbors listen to American music!…and they play their music really loud! It wasn’t until a couple of days later that I finally learned where it was coming from…haha = ) And the music they play is so bomb! Like my dream playlist (minus country) - everything from Kelly Clarkson’s “Mr. Know It All” and Beyonce’s “Best Thing I Never Had” to Jason Derulo’s “It Girl” and Flo Rida’s “Club Can’t Handle Me.” From Bruno Mars’s “It Will Rain” to Pit Bull’s “Give Me Everything.” From Rihanna’s “Fly” to “We Found Love” and “Cheers.” I mean…seriously…just like one great song after another…including older songs that I’ve forgotten I love! Anyways…it’s pretty awesome!
The only thing is, I hear them in the shower, and it’s so hard to refrain from singing. I’m realizing I used to just sing at the top of my lungs in the shower and in the car…and when no one was home…but now I don’t have a car, someone’s always home…and the walls between our showers are so thin that I can hear them sneeze…haha = ) It’s weird what you take for granted!
No comments:
Post a Comment