And then I did laundry and cleaned my room and my bathroom. It’s made me very grateful for how easy it is to clean at home. I have a, maybe, 5’ x 8’ rug in my room…but without a vacuum, cleaning it turned into a major arm workout and a very long job. I had to use this little scrubber brush to brush all of the dirt and dust and hair into a pile, and then try to sweep that into a dustpan. I saw so much dust and dirt flying while I was doing it, though, so I may just have an extra layer of crud in the rest of my room now…haha…but the rug looks great! = ) And since everything is dried on the rack, I didn’t have a towel to use after my shower…but luckily pajama pants make a very good pseudo-towel and even wrap around your hair very well = )
And then tonight I got to watch Ghana play Mali in the African Cup of Nations. Mali played really well…but I called a 2-nil game…and sure enough! = ) It’s so cool that it’s like 8 o’clock at night…and a goal is scored and you can hear screaming from every direction, horns honking, people cheering. Mandy knew the score at the end of the night…and hadn’t watched a single minute of it…haha = )
Unfortunately I couldn’t get Google Hangout or Skype to work tonight…so I missed the family chat = (…but how amazing that it ever works…that I get to talk to every member of my family (who are in Japan, on Oahu, on Maui, in Missouri, and in North Carolina) all at the same time!
Okay, I just love your blog. It's so cool to hear about your adventures in such a neat place!
ReplyDeleteIt makes me so happy to read that! It just feels like normal life now...so I've started to think it must be so boring now...so thanks! Makes me feel like it's not a waste = ) How is mommyhood?! = ) Your little Sam is SOOOO ridiculously adorable! Can't wait to meet him! = )
DeleteI'm sorry you missed it Jac!! But the shoes are pretty cool :) and way to clean your rug...I can totally see you working hard to get every dirt stain out :) Love you!!
ReplyDeleteOh and Chichi is so beautiful!! Her face looks so grown up but she is so tiny :)
ReplyDeleteDidn't realize you did, too! Sorry you did, too! And haha...you know me...but it wasn't even stains I was scrubbing out...it was just to move the dirt and dust into a pile that I could remove - manual vacuuming...haha = ) And isn't she?! I love the contrast of our skin colors in that pic! = )
Delete