Thursday, January 12, 2012

Nasty Clothes Getting Nastier

Bet you didn't think that was possible, huh?  But today, while Mandy was cooking lunch and I was holding Chi-Chi, she had a blowout and pooped through her clothes and mine...haha.  I cleaned them the best I could, but now I'm afraid I'm even smellier = /
On a brighter note, the lunch was DE-licious!...as usual = )  It was a chicken stew and rice, and there were these tiny red peppers in it that kind of looked like mini bell peppers.  So, trying to get as many vegetables as I could, I spooned quite a few onto my plate.  The stew was really spicy, but a yummy level (Daniel would LOVE the food here!  Ghanaians like their food really hot!), and then I ate one of those peppers and my mouth was on fire!  I started sweating and trying to eat some of the rice that didn't have any stew on yet.  I'm proud to say I ate all of them, too = )  And then I saw that Amanda had pushed hers to the side of her plate, saying, "I ate one, but it's too hot for me."...haha = )
But back to the clothes, today's  the day that I'm supposed to get my luggage so I'm just praying that it will really come (I already called twice and they keep giving me the go-around so I'm a little worried)!  Besides clothes I'm anxious about the stuff that I brought for them - I figure the longer I don't have the bags the greater the chance that things will go missing = /

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm trying not to laugh because I feel bad but at the same time you think it cant get any worse....lol. You are a trooper! I would be so grouchy wearing the same clothes. I love all your posts! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...you can laugh Ewa...I did too...haha! Luckily that was at the very beginning while it was all still brand new and exciting so I wasn't thinking about the clothes = )

    ReplyDelete